Tuesday, December 14, 2010

P.F. Changs


Gluten Free Menu: Yes
Staff Gluten Free Awareness:
8 points out of 10
Food Taste:
8 points out of 10
Atmosphere:
8.5 points out of 10
Overall Experience: 8 points out of 10






If you go to America, P.F Changs is a must-go. Its a rare opportunity for us to eat chinese food without worrying about the ingredients. I can't tell you how many times I have gone to a restaurant explained my gluten free 'needs' and had an over eager waiter go, 'ya ya no problem' and later, my insides feel something like a coffee grinder!! However P.F.Changs seems to know their stuff and they always put me at ease. Ahh maybe I should bring them to Canada...

P.F. Changs has amazing decor, from the moment you walk in the door you are whisked away to your table, unless you didn't have a reservation and then you are probably waiting for awhile, the gluten free menu is part of the regular menu, which is cool. They have a Singapore Noodle Dish which makes you feel like you are sacrificing nothing. Other items I love love love: Mongolian Beef, Dali Chicken,  Philips Better Lemon Chicken...all great. They have cheaper lunch bowls as well. This place is packed, its a large chain, and yet it has pretty authentic tasting chinese food.


No comments:

Post a Comment